Friday, July 16, 2010

No, I am a postive person. YOU are like Santa Claus on Prozac, at Disneyland, Getting Laid

A few weeks ago I was walking with Toby around Liberty Park (before it was closed due to the oil spill).  He did his business and I bent over to bag it up so I could dispose of it in an appropriate receptacle.  Realizing my ample booty might block the path, I stepped off to the side to accomplish the task.  An older gentleman walked past, smiled and said in a rich, Slavic accent, "You nice lady!"  I thought he was thanking me for stepping out of his way, but as he passed by he went on to say:  "Your dog hurt to jump, you buy ramp.  You nice lady!"  I realized he must have seen me unloading my seemingly suddenly geriatric dog from my vehicle with the new ramp I'd bought to make getting in and out of the car easier for him. 

Then last evening it came to me as I was cutting strips of carpet runner to line the wooden stairs that Toby now has trouble climbing, slipping on his way up or down.  I AM a nice lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment