Friday, July 9, 2010

Clang, Clang, Clang Went the Trolley!

Today Toby came to work with me which means I towed his trolley behind my bike. We stopped on the park on the way so we could do a lap and get him his exercise. As I was getting ready to load him back into it, a woman walking by, stopped and peered into the empty trailer, and exclaimed: "You you forgot your babies!" I pointed to Toby standing beside me, to which she exclaimed, "It's for the dog? How nice!"
Yesterday on the commute home, I shared the bike lane with awesome ice cream bicycles. Today, I shared the the bike lane with this awesome double tall bike.


As he rode past and turned left, the rider of this bike noticed Toby in the trolley and exclaimed: "Cool, man! It's for a dog!" Later someone shouted out of a car as they passed us, "You've got to be kidding me!" Clearly Toby has become the goodwill ambassador for the 300 East bicycle lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment