Monday, March 21, 2011

The Star Wars Conundrum

I was talking to my Mom on the phone and she mentioned that my Dad, a bit of a technology geek, had just got a new smart phone and was spending happy hours getting it set up exactly the way he wanted with the apps he wanted.  She said it was a Star Wars phone.  He'd previously had a Blackberry so I started running through those names trying to think of one that would evoke Star Wars.  Tour, Storm, Pearl?  None of those she said.  Then I thought aha, the Samsung the Galaxy, and asked if that was it.  (Not a phone, I know, but she might think it was).  No, she said,  maybe I am wrong.  Maybe it isn't a Star Wars phone.  Maybe it is an Indiana Jones phone.  The Torch?  No.  The Bold?  No.  Then, I hit upon it.  The DROID?  Yes, she replied.  That's it.  The Droid.  A Star Wars Phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment